**Just so you know, this blog is so NSFW it’s ridiculous. And if you’re under 18, come have a little chat with Auntie Violet.
I know that sex is everywhere…in the media, in your school, etc. and you probably just want to learn more, right? Unfortunately, this blog is for adults only :(, but feel free to check out these sites for valuable info:
…and when you hit the magical eighteen, come back and say hello!**
And now on to the pleasantries…
This is going to be a longish post…but you’ll get to learn random factoids about me! Yay!
(questions from AfterEllen.com):
1. What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone?
I went to bed around 11 last night…and I went to bed with my honey bun, hereforto known as Mr. VW. 🙂
2. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?
Hmm…Any gift…probably a Mini Cooper. Once I become a ‘secret’ household name in erotica, maybe it’ll be my gift to myself.
3. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why?
Definitely The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. I felt it was just a really visceral, gut wrenching thriller that excited, repulsed, aroused and kept me on the edge of my fucking seat. **spoiler-ish alert** I mean that rape scene…holy cheese and crackers. I covered my face, but I’m not gonna lie, I peeked from in between my fingers. I felt vindicated when she showed his ass, but then thoroughly grossed out when they solved the mystery. Awesome, terrible movie.
4. What is your favourite TV show of all time ie you’ve seen them all, can watch it over and over again and quote lines from it?
Hands down, Firefly. Best. show. ever.
5. Whats your favourite way to wake up and whats the first thing you do?
My favorite way to wake up is beside Mr. VW and to slither down and give him a good morning BJ. Afterwards, he usually makes me Cinnastack pancakes that would put Ihop to shame.
6. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name?
Scarlet! I don’t know why, I’ve just always loved the name. It’s so romantic and passionate and just rolls off the tongue.
7. If you had to do a bushtucker challenge (you have to eat insects/grubs etc) what would be the worst thing you had to eat?
Yikes. Um…probably insects because I don’t do bugs.
8. What’s the worst/most embarassing CD/Album you’ve ever owned and do you still have it?
Definitely ‘Millennium’ by Backstreet Boys. I’m pretty sure I squealed when I unwrapped it all those years ago, but listening to them now, what the eff was I thinking?!? Definitely don’t still have it.
9. What would be your dream vehicle (bikes, cars, boats, batcar and millenium falcon is allowed!)?
Mini Cooperrr…also, it’s my dream to own a 1960s Indian motorcycle.
10. Whats your favourite fantasy people sandwhich?
Hmm…probably a Tegan + Sara sandwich…or possibly Nathan Fillion and Gina Torres. 🙂
11. What characteristics do you dislike in yourself?
Eep. Not a healthy question lol. I’m a very trusting person, and it’s lead (and leads) to me letting people get away with stuff that shouldn’t fly. My doormat-y ways have gotten better as I’ve gotten older, but I’m still working on being more vocal and just cutting people loose when they disappoint/hurt me.
12. Your favourite item of clothing and why?
I have this pleated mint green vintage skirt that I got from my boyfriend’s grandmother. It looks killer on me and I love thinking about his grandma wearing it all those years ago.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and who would it be with?
I want to go to Paris so hardcore. And I would take Mr. VW.
14. If you could have any animal/creature, What would be your ultimate pet be?
My ultimate pet…probably a black lab. I had the sweetest lab a few years ago, but we had to part ways. Maybe I’ll try again soon.
15. What did you want to be when you were little and do you think you ever will be?
When I was little, I wanted to be an egyptologist. The Mummy is mostly to blame for this. I still think it would be awesome to learn the history and visit the pyramids.
16. Whats the next planned event you’re looking to in your life?
Caribbean cruise in December with the g-ma!
17. What were you doing before you started this?
Writing a new erotica short, tentatively titled A Hero is Born (The Cum and Capes Saga). More on that later. 🙂
18. What was the last thing you ate that you really shouldnt of ?
I make THE best chocolate zucchini cake. I try to rationalize my excessive eating of said cake by saying it’s kind of healthy because veggies are in it, but yeah. Chocolate zucchini cake is my kryptonite.
19. If you were an ice cream/haagen daz/ben an jerrys flavour what would you be?
I would definitely be chocolate moose tracks–lots of fudge chunks of awesomeness.
20. Who was the last person you spoke to that you didnt want to talk to?
My bio father that I haven’t spoke to in years found me on facebook. I don’t know, a part of me was happy he contacted me, but mostly I wish I still thought he was dead in a ditch somewhere because then death could explain his absence. But yeah…he’s just a dick.
21. What was your favourite toy as a child . . .and now?
Fave toy as a child…probably my bike. It was pink with streamers on the handlebars and a white wicker basket. It was a thing of beauty. Now, probably this:
22. When was the last time you cried laughing and why?
Probably during True Blood. The last season was just a hot mess of horribleness. From Lafayette’s horrible new hair to the laugh out loud bad writing, it was funny in all the wrong ways.
23. What is stashed under your bed/mattress?
24. What did you dream about last night?
Don’t remember actually. I have been having really vivid dreams about high school though. Tres bizzare.
25. What are you really afraid of?
Living a life without a purpose…dying and just being reduced to a sad ass obituary. I want to do something that matters. I mean I know people don’t see erotica as ‘serious’ writing, and if you would have told me five years ago I’d be writing erotica for a living, I probably would have given you the finger. But I think sexuality can be a beautiful, exciting, unifying thing….and in a society where teen pregnancy, STD’s, and repressive social policies paint sexuality as something that should be a certain way and everything else is wrong and immoral, I hope my erotica writing can lead to something bigger and awesomer. I honestly think a sex positive world is a happier world.
So now that you know a little about me, here’s what to expect from my blog–
Randomness. I’m a random woman. We live in a random world. Random is fun!
Sex talk. I’m an erotica writer and I LOVE sex. I also love to talk about sex. A lot.
Shameless Self promotion. Did I mention I was an erotica writer? And I self publish loads of stuff on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords? Check out the ‘Feed My Naughtiness’ tab for more.
So I think we’re well acquainted. If you have any questions/comments etc., feel free to comment and or email me. I heart emails (avioletmuse[at]gmail[dot]com)!